- Open Burning Permit Restrictions and Moratorium 2023
- Burn Permit Application
- Burn Permit Application (Download PDF)
- Earthmoving Permit Application with Dust Control Plan 2023
- EPA Method 9 (Visible Emissions) Form
- Contact Information Update Form
OPERATING PERMITS (for Stationary Sources)
- Non-Title V Permit - Application
- Non-Title V Permit - Contact Update
- Non-Title V Permit - Minor Modification
- Non-Title V Permit - Renewal
- Non-Title V Permit - Significant Revision
- Non-Title V Permit - Transfer
- O&M Plan Guidelines
- O&M Plan General Template
- Compliance Certification - Cold Cleaning Operations
- Performance Test Protocol
Asbestos notifications to EPA Region 9 are required for all demolition projects (regardless of whether asbestos is present) and any renovation project that disturbs regulated asbestos-containing materials (RACM) greater than the threshold amounts. "Demolition" is defined in 40 CFR 61 Subpart M as "the wrecking or taking out of any load-supporting structural member of a facility together with any related handling operations or the intentional burning of any facility."
Electronic 10-day Asbestos Notifications to EPA are not permitted – hard copy is required. Please send the 10-day Notification through US Mail to the EPA Asbestos contact below.
A copy of the Notification must also be emailed to email@example.com.
The applicant must demonstrate that the facility has been inspected and the Asbestos-Containing Material (ACM) has been removed before the structure can be demolished. If emergency demolition is needed, the structure can only be demolished with permission from the EPA.
Mail Code: ENF: 2-1
US Environmental Protection Agency Region 9
75 Hawthorne Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
(415) 947-3579 Fax